Welcome to our small, private and unique preschool, catering for children from 18 months to 5 years.
Our approach is based on widely accepted childhood development and brain-based learning research that clearly indicates the deepest, most genuine learning occurs for children through play and fun activities.
Our programme is guided by a highly trained and experienced educator, and is designed to meet the needs of each individual child. The programme provides theme-based units of learning, which provide a meaningful context for learning and development. The programme is fully linked to the CAPS (Curriculum Assessment Policy Statement) document provided by the Department of Education.
- Our small class sizes allow for ample individual attention to each child with continuous assessment
- Homely, warm and comfortable environment with a lovely garden area provides a variety of equipment for lots of fun!
- Structured but flexible routine allows teachers to improvise as and when opportunities arise.
- We explore interesting and relevant themes.
- We focus on learning through play, imagination, creativity, adventure and discovery to develop the children’s physical, social, emotional, language, creative, scientific and musical abilities.